Thursday 17 March 2016

Epson L130 Black Ink Not Printing Solution

Do you have this problem? If yes then this article will help you to solve your problem. I have a single function printer of Epson, model no. is L130. Once a problem was occurred in my printer that when I print, black ink was not printing and remaining all the three color inks were correctly printing on the paper. I tried search online to solve this problem, but unfortunately I didn't get the correct solution. After few days I called to help-center of Epson and tell them to solve my problem, then they tell me the procedure of Power Ink Flushing of Epson L130 printer online to solve this problem. They tell me step by step guide of Power Ink Flushing in windows 7. I follow that procedure and get solved the black ink not printing problem. They tell me simple step by step procedure for Power Ink Flushing of Epson L130 and I am telling that procedure that they tell me step by step. I hope It will help you.

Step by step guide of Power Ink Flushing of Epson L130 Printer in Windows 7 given below - 

1. Go to Start menu.

2. Find Devices and Printers at right side of start menu.

3. Click Devices and Printers  and a new window will be open.

4. find Epson L130 series in Devices and Printers window.

5. Right click on Epson L130 series and go to Printing preferences
.

6. A new window will be open, then find and click on maintenance in this window.

7. Click on Power Ink Flushing.

8. Read instructions and click ok.

9. Wait until Power Ink Flushing complete and printer's power button's led stop blinking.

10.Click Finish and print a test page for check printer printer problem solved or not.

That's all.